Oyster is an international fashion, beauty, music and pop culture title founded in Australia in 1...
More details Less details
Oyster is an international fashion, beauty, music and pop culture title founded in Australia in 1994.
Issue 117 highlights include:
- Master of our reality (TV) Paris Hilton, in convo with her sis Nicky
- Staunch David Sims/Luc Besson muse Lera Abova
- A very magic Maleficent: Mistress of Evil inspired series of fashion stories featuring Aus fash queen Emma Balfour, IRL Wiccan Talulah Morton, and actual angel Phoebe Combes
- Mac Demarco's casual existential dread
- Collier Schorr on fascination and fantasy
- Surreally cool beauty legend Princess Gollum
- Madeleine Madden aka the Australian dream/hope
- Real deal Kembra Pfahler
- Raw deal Amyl and the Sniffers
- Steve Hiett's beautiful mistakes
- Ann Ray on seeing Lee Alexander McQueen